One of the most difficult parts of starting a new business is finding feasible ways to fund it. Nevertheless, with the proper experts and resources, it is possible to fund almost any business idea. That said, the following is an overview of methods of funding your business with the help of tips of James River Capital.
If you are seeking ways to fund your business, James River Capital suggests the following methods:
- Trading Equity– Trading equity to fund a business involves trading the stock in your company in exchange for funds from your investors.
- Angel Investors– In short, angel investors are those who invest 10 thousand or more in businesses and ideas they believe will be lucrative.
- Crowdfunding– If you have developed an idea or product that can benefit the public, you can put your idea on a crowdfunding site and receive small donations from a variety of people who believe in your product or cause.
- Venture Capitalists– This method requires soliciting funding from a venture capitalist, or those who use money from their clients to invest in companies they believe will help them turn a quick profit.
- Business Loans– If you have relatively good credit, you could take out a business loan from a bank, credit union, or the Small Business Association (SBA).
- Boostrapping- This method involves using your own money and credit to fund your own business.
- Local Loans– Local funding requires visiting the local chamber of commerce to find local businesses and other organizations most likely to fund your business.
More about James River Capital
Under the direction of their founder, CEO, and chairman, Paul Saunders, James River Capital has become a thriving member of the financial community. Paul Sanders has maintained a life-long passion for finance as well as an impressive career in investment banking as well as investment and trading.